Wishing all our readers a very colorful festival Holi. We really wish you a healthy and prosperous Holi and the year and life after.
As a color of festival we are bound to use colors on others that may be enjoyable to you but harmful to others, so we pledge all of you to respect the feelings of others while celebrating the festival of colors Holi.
- Don’t offend sensitivity of others.
- Don’t throw water or water-filled balloons at passer by from height or anywhere.
- Don’t play colors with unwilling persons.
- Don’t throw dirt and chemicals on others.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Don’t involve yourself in eve teasing.
Let’s make this festival a day of joy for all of us.