After we told you ways to pay HSBC credit card and Standard Chartered credit card bills online, here is another tip using which you can pay your SBI credit card bills online without any limitation or hassles.
You can pay the SBI card dues either login to registering your card online at www.sbicard.com or at the comfort of your bank using NEFT.
- You will have to add your SBI Card as a beneficiary under third party transfer.
- Use IFSC code SBIN00CARDS for making SBI Card payment.
- Enter your 16 digit SBI Card number in place of Account number on the banking page.
- Fill Bank name – SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT and Bank Address -PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI
- After completing the registration make your SBI Card payment through this payment mode.
- Payment will reflect within 2 working days in your SBI Credit Card account.
That’s all you need to do. Now just make SBI card payments directly from your bank at your convenience.