Google Drive is Finally Here
Introducing the all-new Google Drive. Now access your files, even the big ones, from wherever you are. Share them with whomever you want, and edit them together in real time.
Yes, you are right Google Drive has finally arrived.
Google Drive is everywhere you are—on the web, in your home, at the office and on the go. So wherever you are, your stuffs are just … there. Ready to go, ready to share.
Google Drive is initially coming with 5 GB free. It is upgrade-able to 25 GB for less than $2.50 a month, and you can store practically everything for next to nothing.
Google Drive is available for:
- PC and Mac
- Android devices
- iPhone and iPad (Apps coming soon)
- Google Drive tracks every change you make—so when you hit the save button, a new revision is saved. You can look back as far as 30 days automatically, or choose a revision to save forever.
- Say goodbye to bulky email attachments. Send a link from Google Drive in Gmail and everyone has the same file, same version—automatically.
- Your videos and pictures in Google Drive are instantly available in Google+, so you’re never more than one click away from sharing with your circles.
- Google Drive helps you get to your files faster. Search for content by keyword and filter by file type, owner and more. Google Drive can even recognize objects in your images and text in scanned documents.
- You can share files or folders with anyone, and choose whether they can view, edit or comment on your stuff.
What are you waiting for, Get Started with Google Drive.