Print Your Aadhaar Cards Now
A good news for all who have applied for Aadhaar card and have been waiting for long to receive it. You could have checked the status online already but of no use when your status says Aadhaar card has been generated and sent but you not receiving it yet.
My status was “Card sent” from past 10 months but I never received it. But just now I got it instantly online and printed it too. Need to laminate it only.
Here’s how you too can get it and keep it for your records even when you have already got it’s physical copy.
- Visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter your Enrollment number, Name, Pincode and the captcha code.
- If inputs are correct and validated, you will a receive a screen which would display last 4 chars of your phone number where you would receive an OTP (one time password) to authenticate yourself. You can click ‘Yes’ and continue.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile number.
- Download your Aadhaar card.
You can then print it and save it for future reference.
Note: You would need to enter your Pincode as password for opening the Aadhaar PDF.