Know Your Changed PF Number
If you are one of those who is trying to access services from EPFO to see their PF account details online but unable to do so because your PF account number that your establishment (company) tells you doesn’t match with the online service inputs, then following info might come to your rescue.
To know your new PF number:
- Visit either of the below links:
- Select state and enter your establishment code. Establishment code is 7 or less digits number that is within your PF number that you are definitely aware of.
- For e.g. if your PF number is KN/12345/678 then 12345 is the establishment code.
- Click Search and part of your new PF number would be displayed.
- There are other options too in the search that you can make use of to narrow down search.
So, if your old PF number was KN/16573/XXXXX then your new PF number is PY/BOM/16573/XXXXX
Hope this helps.
UPDATE 9th Oct 2012
Other EPFO service that are available online.