After having written how to check your EPF transfer / withdrawal status online and how to know your EPF account balance online, let us now share how to view the complete EPF statement online and download it for your future references.
Here’s how you can do that. It is as simple as checking your emails:
- Visit members.epfoservices.in
- Create your account using your mobile number and one of the following document id. Personally, PAN would be good to use and remember. Account will be created instantly if you have your mobile with you.
- Login to your account using your created credentials.
- From the menu, select “Download E Passbook”
- Select your state and EPFO office where your account is.
- Enter your PF account number, Name (should match with the name in PF database) and captcha characters.
- You will receive a 4 digit PIN on your mobile.
- Enter PIN and click Get Detail.
- If your Passbook is available then a link to the PDF account statement would be displayed. You can click on it to view or download it for future reference.
- If your Passbook is not available then a message would be displayed and you can request for your passbook to be made available online.
- Your passbook should be available within 3 days of your request. You would be sent an SMS on your mobile for the same. (Note: I got the message after around a month, so 3 days would just not do)
- After you receive the intimation SMS, you can again login to your account and follow above steps again to download the statement.
That’s all !!! You have your passbook. Keep it for your records.
UPDATE 9th Oct 2012
Other EPFO service that are available online.