Book Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment Online
Here’s how you can book an appointment online for Aadhaar card enrollment.
- Navigate to appointments.uidai.gov.in
- Fill up the form with information like name, email, mobile number, persons to accompany you.
- Select the state, city and the center you want to book an appointment for.
- Choose a date on which you plan to visit the center. Date cannot be greater than 30 days from the day.
- Select the time slot. You will see the availability when you select the time slot.
- Enter verification code and click fix appointment.
- You will see a page with appointment details.
- Take a print out and visit the center at the specified time.
- Visit appointments.uidai.gov.in/frmReScheduleEnrolment.aspx for canceling or rescheduling the appointment. Enter your Token id and mobile number to proceed. Beware before clicking cancel, as it would cancel the appointment straight away.
- This facility is only available for selected centers and not for all centers. For other centers, personal visit is needed to the center to fix appointments. Here’s the link to find out the centers near you: appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- To save time at the center, you may want to take a print out of the form and fill it before hand. Here’s the form: appointments.uidai.gov.in/enrolmentform.pdf
- You may write them to at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call them at 1800-180-1947